Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Home Education


I have been meaning to sit and write a post on this for ages. Looks like I'm finally getting round to it...

We've always had trouble with Louie at school. He has never settled, nor enjoyed school. It used to break my heart dropping him off and leaving him either unsettled and sad or crying. I hated it and would spend the whole day feeling sad myself thinking about him and how his day was going. He was so stressed that he would go to bed and cry himself to sleep because he was dreading school in the morning.



In april I decided I couldn't take it anymore and I deregistered him from school. Just the look of relief on his little face when I told him he no longer had to go to school made it worthwhile for me.








He is honestly a different child. I have loved having him home and Frankie loves his company too. Now that I have had Toby we are going to start getting involved in some Home Ed meet up groups and we are hopefully starting up our own local one too so we have exciting times ahead :)





I will keep you updated on our journey!





No comments:

Post a Comment